Who - Strader
What - Answers from Student of the Month
Where - James Bowie Highschool
When - March
Why - Student of the Month Interview
How - What they said in order to achieve this accomplishment
Strader Jackson, Bowie high school’s March Student of the Month
gave us answers to why he received this month’s award. An award like this,
isn’t so hard for a freshman like him. He doesn’t need to work so hard to get
where he is now.
Not that surprising, coming from Student of the Month receiver,
“ I take all AP classes, ” Strader said.
We asked what does it take in order to receive an award like
this “ Time, energy, and swag ” Strader said.
I asked freshman, Strader was it a challenge for him to become
Student of the Month? And he said “Not really, because I’m better than
everyone”
Now I had to ask, just to help out any kids interested in
wanting to be student of the Month. Do you have any tips or tricks for getting
good grades? “ Cheating, its easy to do ”
So Strader never really had a problem with school, or not many
struggles overcoming anything to receive this award, by cheating and “ Having
my parents taze me” really influences Strader to study hard and get good
grades. He received $20,000 from his parents for receiving this title and
award. But one of the worst things is “ Getting caught cheating.” Strader said.
For this student of the Month, his career goal is to become a “ movie
star because I like to act ” but needing to keep those grades up so this
athlete can continue to play basketball.
In conclusion, if you don’t get caught cheating, feel highly
confident in your self, and believe in yourself, you can win the award of
Student of the Month easily.
- Amaya Marquez
No comments:
Post a Comment