Forest Spiral:
1. Australian artist Friedensreich Hundertwasser
2. Built in the 1990's
3. Darmstadt, Germany
4. Visitable
5. No information on cost
6. Apartments
7. I picked this building because by just reading the name I was intrigued to see what it looked like. So I thought that a building named Forest Spiral would sound really cool. The building actually has trees growing on top of it, that's amazing!
The Crooked House:
1. Krzywy Domek
2. Built in 2004
3. Sopot, Poland
4. Public House and restaurant
5. $1449
6. Inspiration by the fairytale illustrations and drawings
7. I wanted to know and or see what a crooked house would look like. And it was not what I had expected or what I thought it would look like.
The Cube houses:
1. Piet Blom
2. Built in 1974
3. Netherlands
4. Yes, you can visit
5. 10,000(Pounds)
6. no info
7. I chose to look at these because I had in mind that the houses were going to be very small cube ilk houses, but the weird part is that it looks like they are floating. That may just be me.
1. Paul Andreu (French)
2. Constructed in 2001
3. Bejing, China
4. Private, students who attend their
5. 2.688 billion yuan
6. It was designed as an iconic feature, something that would be immediately recognizable.7. I liked how this building looks like a giant egg, floating in a large area of water. And it looks very elegant, and pretty. Th lights compliment the whole thing very nicely.
1. Moshe Safdie
2. October 1967
3. Montreal, Quebec
4. yes
5. no info
6. It began as a thesis project for his architecture program at McGill University.
7. This reminds me of the movie Blades of Glory, for the Olympics the place they stayed in. Where jimmy Macaroy and Chaz Michaels Michaels spent the night in. And i really liked how the way it was arranged in makes it look very interesting.



No comments:
Post a Comment