Balance :
1. I thought this would be a good balance because his arm makes a triangle, from it extending, to the metal tip.
2. The subject is the boy, making a triangle with his arm.
3. I think that it is a little noticeable, that it would make a shape, since his arm is long. You should be able to see it.
4. I would have moved up a little closer, just so you can really focus on it and see it makes a triangle.
Lines :
1. I feel like I did a good job at following the rule of lines, because the lights really show the direction of the lines.
2. The subject is the ceiling, it has lines on it and it focus's on it.
3. They might think that it is the boy, but I think that the ceiling stands out more.
4. I would raise the camera more, so you would think that the ceiling is the subject and not the boy sitting down.
Simplicity :
1. I think that nothing is going on in the back, so I followed the rule.
2. The subject is the classroom.
3. Yes it is pretty obvious what the subject is, or at least in my opinion.
4. If I did, I would focus on something smaller rather a big place because it would be easier.
Rule of Thirds :
1. It kinda of has them in the top right corner.
2. The subject is the two girls.
3. It is focused on the girls more, but the track is a little hazy.
4. I would have turned the camera to the left so that the girls are more in the corner.
Framing :
1. The picture is framed, and you can see that the girl is working.
2. The subject is the girl on the computer working.
3. Yes, because it is bordering the girl, framing.
4. I would have zoomed in just a little bit.





I think that your simplicity photo could use some work, its very busy, but your lines photo is fantastic!
ReplyDeleteI love the subject of all of you photos. One thing I would take to consideration would be focusing on the rules of photography.
ReplyDelete