Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Great Black and White Photographers Part 3


1. What  really caught my eye was the amazing landscape, it is something that you usually don't see everyday.

Ansel Adams : "Clearing The Winter Storm"



2.

See - I see the beautiful forest as the fog slightly creeps on it.
         I see the mountains covered in snow
         I see the fog covering the mountains from far away

Smell - I smell the the pinecones as the slight breeze blows the trees
            I smell the freshness of the trees
            I smell the ash from the left over fires

Hear - I hear the gust of wind blowing through the trees
            I hear the animals stepping
            I hear the wolves howling as they try to bring the pack together

Taste - I taste the snow melting in my mouth
            I taste the water from the rain
            I taste the cold air

Feel - I feel cold as the atmosphere surrounds me
          I feel the trees scratch me, walking through the forest
          I feel the muddy dirt from the rain


Robert Doisneau " Down the Factory "




See - I see a factory
         I see a young boy
         I see a hill

Smell  - I smell the pollution from the gas
             I smell the groggy air
             I smell the un-clean people

Hear  - I hear the factory working
            I hear the people talking
           I hear the rocks falling down the hill

Taste - I taste the dirty air
            I taste the gas
            I taste the smelly people

Feel - I feel the hopelessness of the people
          I feel the sadness of the lonely town
          I feel the humidity








No comments:

Post a Comment