Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Cancer Photos Overtime
1. It made me really sad to see someone go through something like that. I thought it was tragic how you are having such a great life, than in an instance you are diagnosed with breast cancer. I always get worried about getting diagnosed with that kind of cancer.
2. I think that it means that by looking at a picture you don't know everything about it, but you know something like it.
3. I couldn't take photos because it would make me even more sad by just knowing that someone you knows going through something like that.
4. I would tell Angelo, I am so sorry for your lose, I don't know what I would do if I was in this situation. But you need to stay strong because it will hopefully get better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment