Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Touching People



1. I think this idea really would be awkward because it challenges people to touch random strangers, obviously not everyone would be up to touching another person. I know that I would not want to touch an other person I don't know.

2. I someone asked me to do this I would definitely by shy about that, but if I were to do it multiple times I know that I would be like " Hey do you wanna take a picture!" But if I was asked to do a photo shoot with another person I guess I would be up for it.

3. Besides this photo shoot if I were to do one, I would ask people if they could kiss someone on the cheek. Because I would definitly want to see who could be up to the challenge to do that, it takes a lot of guts in my opinion. But something that would be difficult to do for random strangers on the street.

4. What I think about this photo shoot is that, I like how they took totally opposite people instead of people who look the same as another. So it looks more diverse. An example like a baby with another baby, thats typical. I would want a baby and a puppy, something different. What I'm trying to say is that I love how they took people who do not look anything alike to one another. I think that the photos came out pretty good, and I liked looking at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment