Thursday, September 25, 2014

Academic Shoot Preview



The Story:



1.   I felt like this would be the best story because, it shows these teenagers feeding the homeless people. Obviously this is a really good deed, even though they don't have to do it, they do. I just thought that it was really sweet, to do things like this.


Action and Emotion:

2.   I put this as the best action and emotion because, it shows the action being the ice being exploded into the air. And it goes good with emotion because, you really see their expressions of how their experiment explodes. 


Filling The Frame:

3.   I thought that this was very interesting because I really wanted to know why they are holding hands, all guys, and heads down by a pole. It makes me wonder, did something tragic happen for them to do that. Or  honoring the flag maybe, it really makes me wonder.







No comments:

Post a Comment