Thursday, September 25, 2014
Academic Shoot Preview - Part 2
1. I picked the photo with the girl dropping red liquids onto a speaker and the liquid is bouncing back. I thought that it looked really cool, and especially that it's pink.
2. This is balance because of speaker makes a square, and the pink liquid kind of makes a triangle.
1. Outside, most of the photos I see now are people kind of modeling. They are somewhere different than just being inside.
2. I would like to take photos in Culinary and Art.
3. I would like to take pictures of people just being themselves, not someone their not just to "look cool." I like originality, it looks nicer and more creative. It would look nice to take pictures of them in the place where they feel more comfortable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment