3.My favorite photo is the end because of how it is perfectly straight and is looking directly at the end. 4. I did not really like the pose photo because it seems very average it does not look that professional. 5. These photos look very professional and are very clear. I like how you got test great hoots on manual, you must know how to work cameras! 6. There is not much I can say since you have great photos but maybe try to make your photos different. 7. I think the end achieves the best because it looks the best and you can clearly e the "end". 8. The pose one is the only one I really do not like because a pose does not have to be a person and it depends on how you interpret it.
3.My favorite photo is the end because of how it is perfectly straight and is looking directly at the end.
ReplyDelete4. I did not really like the pose photo because it seems very average it does not look that professional.
5. These photos look very professional and are very clear. I like how you got test great hoots on manual, you must know how to work cameras!
6. There is not much I can say since you have great photos but maybe try to make your photos different.
7. I think the end achieves the best because it looks the best and you can clearly e the "end".
8. The pose one is the only one I really do not like because a pose does not have to be a person and it depends on how you interpret it.