Tuesday, January 13, 2015
Peer Review
Step 2:
http://kendallmf.blogspot.com/2015/01/prompt-shoot-3.html?showComment=1421185242535#c5976580002695669816
Step 3:
Footprints, because I thought that the black and white looked really cool with the converse that was in the photo.
Step 4:
My least favorite photo was Pose because I didn't really understand why that subject was flowers, but I thought that the photo was ok since everyone takes photos of flowers.
Step 5 :
The two photos that were connected and footprints looked really cool, at least thats what i thought And in the connected photo the two people holding hands looked really cute. As well for footprints i like the way that it was taken at that angle with the black and white like I said.
Step 6:
I think they should work on having her pictures a bit different from the others, meaning i saw so many people doing the same idea for connected by holding hands. It was more than 7 - 8.
Step 7:
I say that the best photo portraying was connected because Im pretty sure that footprints wasn't exactly footprints but very close. But i say connected was the closest.
Step 8:
The one called Pose wasn't really on the subject, or at least in my opinion. I say that because it was flowers with the subject being called Pose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment