Wednesday, November 19, 2014

My Favorite Cover


Brides, October/November, Get Inspired

This is one is one of my favorites because the woman on the right looks like Audrey Hepburn, and she is a very classy woman. But the cover is very fancy, elegant, and pretty. I noticed that the woman on the right has a very pretty looking dress that looks neutral. But the flowers add a nice pop of color to the picture. Also it is good because the idea of brides do not look tacky or ugly. Like I said elegant and beautiful. The two covers are different because the woman on the right is showing her body, yet the other just has a close up on her face. I say that the left is nicer because you can see her dress, hair flowers, and makeup. Yet both of the brides do both look very nice i would just rather prefer to see everything rather than a close up. It looks nicer in my opinion. I also notice that the cover on the right has a lot more subheading than the right cover. It has a lot more things around the picture because they probably wanted to fill it in. But since the rich cover is a close up, they only put a little, because then it would be over done and it would look like a really bad cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment